We had issues implementing the program during the Pandemic, but we are back post-pandemic with our new Sponsor Henriott Group. Nominate your custodial or maintenance professionals who make your schools a special place. The Indiana Small and Rural Schools Association takes pride in the fact that our members have great people keeping their schools warm, clean, and safe. Let’s recognize those great professionals.
- The professional nominated must be directly involved in maintaining a member school.
- To be eligible for consideration as the Indiana Small and Rural Maintenance Professional of the Year, nominees must be employed in Indiana at a member school during the spring of 2020.
- The type of position or title is not important. The nominee could be a Director of Maintenance, Lead Custodian, Maintenance Supervisor, or Repair Person. The focus is on recognizing innovative leadership, not a title.
- An application form must be completed for each nominee.
- Letters of recommendation should be single or double spaced on letterhead or personal stationery.
-Friday, July 28th, 2023 – Application Submission Deadline
Email Nomination Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Award is Brought to you by our Service Partner Henriott Group
250 Main Street, Suite 650
Lafayette, Indiana 47901