Nominate your custodial or maintenance professionals who make your schools a special place. The Indiana Small and Rural Schools Association takes pride in the fact that our members have great people keeping their schools warm, clean, and safe. Let’s recognize those great professionals.
- The professional nominated must be directly involved in maintaining a member school.
- To be eligible for consideration as the Indiana Small and Rural Maintenance Professional of the Year, nominees must be employed in Indiana at a member school during the spring of 2020.
- The type of position or title is not important. The nominee could be a Director of Maintenance, Lead Custodian, Maintenance Supervisor, or Repair Person. The focus is on recognizing innovative leadership, not a title.
- An application form must be completed for each nominee.
- Letters of recommendation should be single or double spaced on letterhead or personal stationery.
-Friday, March 20, 2020 – Application Submission Deadline
– By Friday, April 17, 2020 -Award Announcement –
Our 2020 Winner was Mr. Jeff Cerqua, Union County-College Corner Joint School District
Email Nomination Forms to email@example.com
This Award is Brought to you by our Service Partner Horace Mann Insurance.