Postings For ISRSA Members
- Superintendent Application
Daleville Community Schools
The Board of School Trustees of Daleville Community Schools seeks an outstanding educational leader for the position of Superintendent of Schools and invites qualified and interested candidates to apply. The Board of School Trustees expects the new superintendent to assume full responsibilities as early as January 1, 2021, but no later than July 1, 2021.
COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKETS ARE COMPRISED OF THE FOLLOWING:
• Daleville Community Schools – Administrator Application (Fillable Form).
• Cover letter outlining qualifications and interest in the position.
• Copy of updated complete resume which includes a chronology of work history and educational background and a preferred email address and phone contact.
• Philosophies of Leadership, Instructional Leadership, and Management (no more than one page each).
• Copy of Indiana Superintendent’s license or evidence of eligibility.
• Copies of transcripts for all degrees held from all granting colleges/universities. (Finalist candidates will be required to supply official transcripts).
• Three signed letters of reference from current or former employers and professional contacts.(Please limit reference letters to three letters written within the past year).
Application packets are due via email to email@example.com by 2 p.m. October 1, 2020 and are to be submitted as one PDF file.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews may be conducted on a rolling basis. Applications will be accepted until a candidate is selected, but no later than the deadline above.
All inquiries related to the open position should be directed to:
Carol Harris, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are asked not to contact Board Members directly. This will be a confidential process, however, the Daleville Community School Corporation will comply with Indiana State, Freedom of Information Laws.
Files for APPLYING.
2. Superintendent Application
Southeast Fountain School Corporation
744 East US Highway 136
Veedersburg, IN 47987
The Board of School Trustees invites nominations and applications for the position of Superintendent. The Southeast Fountain School Corporation in partnership with the community maintains a safe and caring environment and provides students opportunities to develop skills for lifelong learning. The Board and community seek candidates with strong leadership skills in the overall operation of the school corporation including instructional practices; assessment and curriculum; knowledge and experience in school finance, collective bargaining, legislative and regulatory matters; possess the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with the staff; display ethical behavior and integrity and understands the role technology plays in all of the above-named areas.
Requirements and Certifications:
• Have Superintendent or central office administrator experience in a public school system.
• Hold a valid Indiana Superintendent license; or
• Hold a master’s degree and meet Local Education Agency’s (LEA) needs for Temporary Superintendent’s License.
Application and Selection Process:
• Cover letter explaining why the candidate is a good fit for the corporation.
• Resume that includes a summary of the candidate’s contact information (mailing address, phone number(s), email address), work experience and education levels attained.
• List of five (5) references with current contact information
• Completed application form
• Copy of college transcripts
• Finalists for the position will be expected to provide or assist in proving the information necessary to establish:
o Proof they hold an Indiana Superintendent’s License
o Proof they hold a master’s degree and meet the Local Education Agency needs for a temporary license.
o The results of a comprehensive criminal background check as required by Indiana Law
o The results of an E-verify employment eligibility verification as required by Indiana law
• All Candidates shall supply responses to the following questions
Responses should be no more the 300 words
1. Explain your philosophy of leadership.
2. What are your areas of strength and what areas exist in which you seek further development as a school district leader?
3. How do you build strong professional relationships?
4. How do you motivate people?
5. What is your background in school finance?
Application FC Supt Application Info