Nominate your best paraprofessional, teaching assistant, nurse, office support person or any non-certified personnel involved in supporting students or staff. These professionals are the foundational people who make your schools a special place. The Indiana Small and Rural Schools Association takes pride in the fact that our members have great people keeping their students healthy and families informed. Let’s recognize those great professionals.
- The professional nominated must be directly involved in supporting students or staff at a member school.
- To be eligible for consideration as the Indiana Small and Rural Support Person of the Year, nominees must be employed in Indiana at a member school during the spring of 2019.
- The type of position or title is not important. The nominee could be a nurse, teaching assistant, administrative assistant, or even treasurer. The focus is on recognizing people dedicated to their schools and community.
- An application form must be completed for each nominee.
- Letters of recommendation should be single or double-spaced on letterhead or personal stationery.
-Friday, March 31, 2023 – Application Submission Deadline –
Email Nomination Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination Form ISRSA 2023 Application Form Support Person of the Year
This Award is Brought to you by our Service Partner Henriott Group
250 Main Street, Suite 650
Lafayette, Indiana 47901